Are you looking for planning your career in Banking Industry?
Are you science graduate but interested in learning about Banking in view of immense employment opportunity?
Are you a commerce graduate looking for strengthening your fundamentals in Banking?
Then this course is for you.
Take this course to learn the Basics of Banking.Banking is considered to be the nerve center of trade, commerce and business in a country. It plays a vital role in distributing the money for the development of trade, industry and commerce.Therefore we may say that banking is the lifeblood of modern commerce. Bankers are not only dealers in money but also leaders in economic development of a country.
- Banks can be classified on the basis of Functions, Ownership and Schedules.
- Banks functions can be classified into primary functions and secondary functions.
By taking this course, you will learn
a) Basics of Banking
b) Need for Banking
c) Features of Bank
d) Different kinds of Banks
e) Role of Central Bank
f) Functions of Commercial Bank
g) Functions of Co-operative Bank
h) Land Development Bank
I) Internet Banking
j) Cheque and its features
k) Crossing of Cheque
m) Dishonour of Cheque.
Course Key Takeaways:
- This course is structured in self paced learning style. By taking this course, you will learn the fundamentals of Banking in relaxed and comfort manner.
- Video lectures are used for presenting the course content.
- Take this course to learn the basics of banking to strengthen your career in Banking Industry.
- 20 high quality video
1. IntroductionSection & File Name:
1.Introduction to Banking
2.Banking and its features
2. Classification of Banks
1.Different kinds of Banks
2.Classifications of Banks based on Functions
3.Classification of Banks based on Ownership
4.Classification of Banks based on Schedules
3. Functions of Commercial Bank
1.Functions of Commercial Bank
2.Primary Functions of Banks
3.Secondary Functions of Bank
4. Cooperative Banks
2.Primary central state co operative banks
5. Central Bank Functions
1.RBI and its Objectives
2.Functions of RBI
3.Credit Control Functions
3.Crossing of Cheque and its different kinds
4.Dishonour of Cheque
5.Endorsement and its types
Language of instruction: English